Bad, bad, bad ! I want to spend LTC , mining fee High, confirmations in blockchain 6+ about 40minutes. Cash after 24 hrs nowhere !!! Its a third time! This amaters are like f. Fiat . No info about (late trans. Or dont use , we have trubble! Nothing)
ATM sometimes works sometimes not. Its lottery. Example from today: I wanted to withdraw money, sent the BTC to given address and when I later came for cash machine was in error. And I am not local so I have to travel again probably. Bad!
Atm is on, however not operating. On the screen is short info - atm failure.
1) NO paper slips for several weeks (users are not warned as well)
2) photo all steps or even make video when you use it
3) at least take a pic of transaction ID displayed on "PROCESSING TRANSACTION COMPLETED" green screen, you will need these 6 digits and letters ID for ATM support team
4) transaction ID shown on screen is NOT bitcoin network transaction ID, so you can't track it
5) sometimes miner's fee is too low and your transaction is stuck for more than 26 hours
6) your unconfirmed transaction would ONLY be visible on https://coin.cz operated by same company GeneralBytes and NOT on other Bitcoin blockchain explorers (meaning that you have to trust GeneralBytes that they've really sent your transaction to bitcoin network)
7) the only way to get real bitcoin network transaction ID is to request it via email to support, that is why you need to photo or video all your steps
8) support phone is not answered or busy
9) support responds to emails quite fast and they are generally supportive
the online info regarding the exchange rate and fees is bullshit! the current rate for BTC on this ATM machine is 5563,48 NOT 3468.00 !! The fee for buying BTC is 4 EURO+2%from the amount. NOT 0.02 !! They are a bunch of liars.
It worked. I wanted to buy for 2000€ so I registrated there but it did not worked so I bought just for 1000€.
Today, I went to Alza but the machine was out of order.
Works fine. For purchases below 1000 EUR phone number is needed. For purchases above 1000 EUR registration with ID card is required.
This ATM requires Phone Number verification for all transactions. No anonymity is provided.
Operator's name: GENERAL BYTES SERVICES s.r.o.
Support phone: +420225852048
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Alza.sk Bratislava - showroom
Business phone:Show number →+421 2 571 018 00IMPORTANT! In case of issues or questions about bitcoin ATM – please contact operator instead.
Address:Bottova 6654/7811 09 BratislavaSlovakia
Open hours:Mon-Sun: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
ATM Type: General Bytes
Direction: Fiat ⇄ Crypto
Fees: Buy 2.1%, Sell 1.9% from BitcoinAverage
Limits: Buy: EUR 1001/txn, Daily: EUR 300000
Limits and verifications:
Below 1000 EUR SMS verificationAbove 1000 EUR registration with ID card is required
Bitcoin machine is installed at Alza.sk Bratislava - showroom in Bratislava.You can buy and sell bitcoins for cash here.
WARNING! Have you been suggested a job opportunity and then asked to send bitcoins using ATM? Or found a great deal, e.g. car on craiglist, and was asked to pay in bitcoins using ATM? You are highly likely a victim of a scam. Read FAQ for details!