For those who missed it – we have a nice Android app for finding bitcoin ATM locations. After hard work we released some major updates of the Android app recently (latest version 2.0.1).
So what has changed:
- Buy / Sell filter. So whether you want to buy bitcoins with cash or instead only sell bitcoins for cash, you can define it at the top menu. Filter applies both to map and near me pages.
- ATM / Other service filter. As someone noticed on the site there is an option to check other locations apart from ATMs, where one can buy or sell bitcoins for cash. This UI helps to navigate over such locations easily. Currently there are more than 36000 of such locations added on the map. Filter applies both to map and near me page.
- Distance measure: km / mile. App will try to detect best fitting measure for you at start, but in case you’d like to change it – can be easily done in app settings.
- Clustering performance. It works much faster now. In order to handle multi-thousand location number, we improved performance of the clustering process.
- Featured operators logo. Now it is much easier to detect for whom a bitcoin ATM belong as operator logo is added on popup and detailed ATM page. This functionality is enabled for featured operators.
Enjoy our app? Please rate it with 5 stars and leave us a feedback for further improvements.