Bitcoin ATM manufacturer GENERAL BYTES announced availability of their BATMThree XXL+ model.
The XXL+ is the latest model based on the GENERAL BYTES BATMThree Bitcoin ATM platform and as the name suggests its also currently the largest ATM in the BATM range of cryptocurrency ATM’s.
What makes the XXL+ model special is the huge banknote capacity and the fact that it is specially equipped for servicing by armored money transport services, providing Bitcoin ATM operators with more freedom of choice in how to organize their day-to-day business.
“We noticed the Bitcoin ATM market is rapidly professionalizing and our ATM operators are covering larger geographic areas than ever before so it did not surprise us at all when operators started asking us to design a care-free Bitcoin ATM with a huge capacity that can be serviced by armored money transfer services” says Karel Kyovsky, CEO at GENERAL BYTES.
The GENERAL BYTES BATMThree platform was launched last year and the XXL+ model is already the 5th model in the BATMThree Bitcoin ATM series. The new XXL+ model comes with a safe and code-lock and can stock up-to 3200 banknotes saving valuable time spent on refilling and emptying ATM units at the location, ideal for those ATM operators with a geographically dispersed network. The built-in safe ensures proper storage and the code-lock on the safe allows for servicing by armored money transfer companies.
“We are very pleased with this new model as we have not seen many innovations in the Bitcoin ATM space recently. For example, the competition’s Github repositories have not seen any notable changes since may this year” says Martijn Wismeijer, marketing manager for GENERAL BYTES.
This new model is bigger and deeper than other models in the line. This is easily spotted from this image:
Some of the BATMThree XXL+ key features:
- Based on the popular BATMThree Android ATM platform that Bitcoin users have come to recognize and love.
- Huge bill-acceptor with a cash-box for 2200 banknotes.
- Bill-dispenser with capacity of 1000 banknotes (2×500) in two possible denominations.
- Large internal safe, similar style and quality as found in regular fiat ATM units for secure storage of available banknotes.
- Additional internal keypad lock on the internal safe, a requirement for automatic collection by most armored money transport services.
- Uses the same renowned GENERAL BYTES management software (CAS) as the other models in the BATM series for simplified ATM fleet management, remote management, monitoring, reporting and ATM software upgrades.
- Flexible and compatible with any blockchain based cryptocurrency using the open source extension found on Github.
- Contains NFC payment technology for contactless cryptocurrency payment and wallet solutions. More information on the NFC features will be announced later this month.