Flexepin Canada bitcoin/cash service provider
Total number of Flexepin Canada locations: 5582
About: Flexepin provides a network of cashier terminals where Flexepin top-up vouchers can be used (around 5000 in Canada). So basically it is a conversion of your cash to some e-value via Flexepin tokens, which later can be used for purchases in the internet at merchants websites who accept these voucher codes as payment.
Buying flexepin is like buying a gift card. A flexepin voucher is printed in the form of a paper receipt.
Several services used the advantage of Flexepin system in order to allow purchasing bitcoins with cash. For this you need to put cash at one of locations first and buy a flexepin voucher which is delivered as a paper receipt with a pin code, and then on the site of provider redeem it into bitcoins.
In just 3 steps, you can buy bitcoin:
1. Find a store by visiting our map and putting a flag "Other services" in the filter box at the bottom.
2. Pay the store cashier for a Flexepin voucher. If the cashier is unable to find Flexepin, tell them it is on the prepaid machine and is just like a paysafecard.
3. Redeem it at one of services below.
The following services are available in Canada:
- Bitaccess a Canadian company which produces bitcoin machines was the first to launch a service to buy bitcoins for cash in collaboration with Flexepin network.
Here is a company blog post explaining the steps.
You can buy up to $1000 flexepin vouchers per day! Bitaccess provides an opportunity to buy bitcoins with flexepin vouchers up-to $2000 per day for verified with ID customers ($1000 for verified by phone). If you would like more, try your nearest bitcoin ATM.
- Netcoins a Canadian based company which operates another network for purchasing bitcoins via its own application also supports integration with Flexepin. So purchased voucher could be converted to bitcoins via this provider as well.
- QuickBT is another Canadian provider to purchase bitcoins. The service was supporting purchasing of bitcoins online, however, later they also partnered with Flexepin and allow redeeming flexepin code at their site as well in exchange for bitcoins.
- MyBTC.ca is another Canadian provider to purchase bitcoins. Vouchers are issued from the retailer's main POS Debit Terminal which also issues phone talk/text top-ups for Rogers, Telus, Bell and Chatr. Ask the cashier to select from F-L, Flexepin will be the first option. Fee: 6.75% ($5 min.)