Last revised: 20 May 2018
This Policy is incorporated to and considered a part of our Terms of Service.
Collection of information
How we collect information
- When you visit Coin ATM Radar website, we collect information sent to us through your computer, mobile phone or any other access device. This information may include your IP address, browser information, geo location information (only when explicit consent received from you) and general traffic information, e.g. which pages you visited.
- When you register an operator access account on our website, we additionally store your name and email, provided explicitly to us for account registration.
- When you contact us via contact form or subscribe to email subscription list, we additionally collect provided name and email.
- Some of this information may be Personally-Identifying-Information and you should be aware of that.
How we handle cookies
- Cookies are small text files that are stored on your browser or device by websites, apps, advertisements, etc. They may be of different types and served by different entities, all on the Website. The Website may allow third party cookies (such as in Google ads or Google Analytics applied on the Website). Cookies may also endure for different periods of time.
- We also use third party advertisements on the Website to support our activity. Some of these advertisers may use technology such as cookies, web beacons and similar technology when they advertise on our Website, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our Website, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed or similar data. This is generally used for geo-targeting purposes (showing Los Angeles services' ads to someone in Los Angeles, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites you have visited (such as showing music lessons ads to someone who frequently visit guitar tutoring websites).
- You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security. However, this can affect how you are able to interact with our site as well as other websites. This could include the inability to fully use the functionality of the website, e.g. leaving feedback or rating to bitcoin ATMs, logging in etc.
- Deleting cookies does not mean you are permanently opted out of any advertising program. Unless you have settings that disallow cookies, the next time you visit a site running the advertisements, a new cookie will be added.
Informaiton we collect from other sources
- We may also receive information from other sources and combine that with information we collect if you choose to comment on our Website using your social media service (e.g., Facebook). In such a case we may receive information about you or your connections from said social media website.
- When you register yourself to services through the Website or to our mailing list, we may collect, using our relevant third party suppliers, non-identifying information related to you, such as your IP address and relative location and other details you may wish to submit to us (such as your email address, etc.).
How we protect and store personal information
- Within this policy we refer as "personal information" to describe information that can be used to identify specific person. Information that was annonymized or aggregated to the extent not allowing to identify a specific user is not considered as personal information. We take reasonable precautions measures to protect your personal infromation from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, amendment or destruction.
- We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including using encryption when appropriate.
How we use information
- We follow standard approaches of minimizing data we collect and limit the use when a) you provided explicit permission, b) as necessary to deliver and improve service to users, c) we required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes.
- We may transfer the information described in this Policy to, and process and store it in Switzerland, the United States or a European country.
Sharing of information
- We may share the information we collect about you as described in this Policy or as described at the time of collection or sharing, including as follows.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your personally identifiable information, if such is collected by us.
- Aggregated information can be shared with trusted third parties, who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. In this case shared information is aggregated / anonymized to the extent, which won't allow to associate information with particular person.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- We may also share your information:
- With related companies of sorts that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf;
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information by a state or other competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our Terms or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ours or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of our assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by, into or with another entity;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- We do not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes unless you provide us with consent to do so.
- Additionally, We retain the right to share your personal information or information that pertains to you, with appropriate third parties, in the following circumstances:
- If during registration you have intentionally provided wrongful or erroneous information;
- If you engaged in any act that is harmful or may be harmful to us, or any third party, including but not limited to other users, our suppliers or our partners;
- If you used or attempted to use the Website for an illegal act, or an act that is seemingly illegal, or if your use of the Website allows, facilitates, assists or encourages the commission of such acts;
- If you have violated our Terms of Service;
- If the sharing of information is required to satisfy an order or decree prescribed by a judicial or administrative authority;
- If the sharing of information is required for the purpose of detecting, preventing or otherwise addressing technical issues, security breaches, or instances of suspected wrongdoings of fraudulent nature.
Communication with you
- We may contact you by email directly or via third party service with our service related information. We may also contact you with offers of additional services, which we think might be valuable for you and which you gave consent to receive, or where allowed according to regulation.
- You may also update your subsription preferences about receiving communication from us by sending a message to email@example.com.
- If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list by submitting your email address, we will provide you with our newsletter that may include our news, updates, related product or service information, promotions, commercial offers, etc. If at any time you wish to stop receiving such promotional content, please just let us know using the relevant unsubscribe option in the email or on our Website, if exists.
Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests
- We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (such as subpoena requests), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical.
- We use web analytics tools provided by service partners such as Google Analytics to collect information about your interaction with our website or mobile applications, including what pages you visit, what site you visited prior to visiting our website, how much time you spend on each page, what operating system and web browser you use and network and IP information.
- We use the information provided by these tools to improve our services. These tools place persistent cookies in your browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website. Each cookie cannot be used by anyone other than the service provider (ex: Google for Google Analytics). The information collected from the cookie may be transmitted to and stored by these service partners on servers in a country other than the country in which you reside. Though information collected does not include personal data such as name, address, billing information, etc., the information collected is used and shared by these service providers in accordance with their individual privacy policies.
- We target banner advertising based on traffic originating country in order to improve user experience. Your country is obtained from your IP address by using publicly avaialble information about mapping of IP address subsets to origin country.
How you can access, change or delete your data
- You may contact us at any time to correct or remove any information stored relating to you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will comply with any request regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data we may store in accordance with applicable law.
- We may change this Policy over time. In general, we will notify you of material changes to this policy by updating the last updated date at the top of this page, and we will provide you with explicit notice of material changes as required by law. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.